Tell me your characters in the comments. And im Cyan for the roleplay so she's taken. First come, first serve!
What's on your mind?
Some basic general rules to live by whilst roleplaying.
• No godmoding - This one should be fairly obvious to you regular RPers, this of course may be different for certain roleplays depending on what sort of roleplay it is.
• Respect the rules of the thread's creator - Follow the plot, lore and rules the creator of the thread sets in place. As the thread creator they have full rights to determine what rules they feel are suitable to the current roleplay they are in.
• No Powerplay - Even if theres mind powers involved, you should always allow the other person to roleplay the role they are playing and carry out the actions in whatever way they see fit.
• Use OOC: - Whenever you wish to communicate with the others out of character remember to use OOC:, be it because you want to ask a question, decide the best course of action for your roleplay or even if you just feel like chatting whilst roleplaying it's important to remember else things might get confusing.
• Have Fun - Remember, it's always important to have fun!